Ecommerce Pro is a Shopify Partners Agency & eCommerce Consultants. You will be part of 100% remote team. You should be a proactive person with an ambition to grow your skillset. A perfect candidate would be someone result oriented with excellent communication skills.
We are looking for a Digital Manager will manage a portfolio of eCommerce projects. This includes development timelines, scope management, resource planning and quality assurance testing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead internal/external communications regarding all aspects of the project
- Coordinate with Business development executives on client technical requirements
- Prepare project plan based on contract and client requirements on Trello
- Coordinate with developers and designers to create detailed tasks as per contract and timelines
- Monitor and manage the project budget and timeline risk
- Facilitate problem solving discussions as well as team and client meetings
- Build strong relationships with client and internal team members to deliver success
- Manage and review quality of work to ensure it meets company standards
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years experience on Shopify development projects
- Strong understanding of business and functional requirements
- Has worked with developers/designers on projects
- Knowledge of basic web development is a plus
- Strong organizational skills, writing and communication skills.
Ecommerce Pro is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for everyone.