Ecommerce Pro is a Shopify Experts Agency based in Toronto, Canada and Tallinn, Estonia. We specialize in new store launches, store redesign, and platform migration to Shopify and Shopify Plus. You will be part of 100% remote team. You should be a proactive person with an ambition to grow your skillset. A perfect candidate would be someone result oriented with excellent communication skills.
We are looking for a Digital Manager will manage a portfolio of eCommerce projects. This includes development timelines, scope management, resource planning and quality assurance testing.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead internal/external communications regarding all aspects of the project;
- Coordinate with Business development executives on client technical requirements;
- Prepare project plan based on contract and client requirements on Trello;
- Coordinate with developers and designers to create detailed tasks as per contract and timelines;
- Monitor and manage the project budget and timeline risk;
- Facilitate problem solving discussions as well as team and client meetings;
- Build strong relationships with client and internal team members to deliver success;
- Manage and review quality of work to ensure it meets company standards.
Requirements & Qualifications
- 3-5 years experience on Shopify development projects;
- Strong understanding of business and functional requirements;
- Has worked with developers/designers on projects;
- Knowledge of basic web development is a plus;
- Strong organizational skills, writing and communication skills.
Most of our team are based in the Eastern Time Zone, so while you can work anywhere, your hours must overlap during our normal working hours of 10 AM - 6 PM ET.
Ecommerce Pro is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for everyone.