Ecommerce Pro is a Shopify Partners Agency & eCommerce Consultants. You will be part of 100% remote team. The ideal candidate will possess strong sales, interpersonal and organizational skills. They should be comfortable with multitasking and be able to budget their resources in order to meet the assigned quotas for their role.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Track and record metrics throughout sales process;
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge;
- Managing and closing complex sales cycles; this includes working with high-value, notable brands, and strategic accounts;
- Collaborating with other teams to deliver new business opportunities and projects;
- Create and implement leads strategy;
- Build strategic relationships with our clients to ensure retention;
- Run intro meetings with prospects to gather requirements;
- Prepare proposals with Scope of work;
- Prepare contract for potential customers;
- Monitor status of projects to ensure all are running efficiently.
- 2-4 years experience in digital firm/agency.
- Knowledge of basic web development is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills, writing and communication skills.
Ecommerce Pro is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for everyone.